contact us

info@heartbeats.org.uk


welcome to Heart Beats

welcome to Heart Beats

Sunday 26 February 2012

Why I love Heart Beats

I love Heart Beats because this week -
  • I have met and played music with eight young people who had never played together before;
  • I have met a whole load of super Mums and Dads, and played music with some of them too;
  • I have worked with two top class music leaders;
  • I have worked with three gifted young trainees / peer mentors;
  • I have been assisted by our super-cool support assistant;
  • New people are asking if they can join in;
  • Two kind people have given us one Yamaham flute, one lime green DanElectro guitar and one red Gretsch guitar for us to use in workshops;
  • and because it's been so a looooong journey to get to this point - getting on with it and playing music is what we want to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment